- 25th October, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM (2.5 hrs) BST
- WeWork, London
- Apurv Bhatnagar
Testopedia is a pure play learning platform (no sales!) dedicated for Software Testing and Quality Assurance professionals. The primary objective of this platform is to provide a channel through which Testing professionals can exchange ideas, share innovations, and get abreast with trends and requirements in the Software Testing Industry.
Top 5 reasons for you to join this platform and attend the event:
- Learn about emerging software testing trends and technologies and hear real-life challenges faced by fellow testers
- Network with fellow testers in an informal environment
- Interact with prospective employers/employees or get freelancing opportunities
- Chance to present and share your thoughts with other testers in lightning talks (5min.)
- Rewards and Recognitions for the Testers for their contributions to the testing community
|5:30 – 5:45 PM (15 Min)||Drinks & Networking|
|5:45 – 6:00 PM (15 Min)||Welcome by Cigniti and opening remarks.
Cigniti leadership team will give a brief introduction about Testopedia. We will highlight the vision, mission, and key objectives for creating this platform and will also launch a social community platform where testers can exchange their ideas.
|6:00 – 6:45 PM (45 min)||Session by Testplant (including Q&A)
A Testplant Technical SME will give an overview of the eggPlant Performance tool. He will run a live DEMO of performance, load, and stress tests under various real-life user scenarios to give users a real understanding of how to work on the tool.
|6:45 – 7:00 PM (15 min)||Networking Break and Lightning talks|
|7:00 – 7:45 PM (45 min.)||Session By Zephyr (including Q&A)
A technical SME from Zephyr will showcase the Zephyr Enterprise Edition. This is a test management platform that is best suited for departments that have; mature processes, run multiple projects in parallel with very structured testing cycles, and a lot of automated and/or manual testing. We will run the live DEMO of the tool to make attendees familiar with various functionalities of the tool.
|7:45 – 8:00 PM (15 min.)||Drinks and Networking|
For more information please visit: https://www.meetup.com/Testopedia/events/234290454/