- Thursday, December 1st, 2016 | 10 Am to 8 PM
- Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club, London
- Apurv Bhatnagar
The LiQE event is a platform where we invite a very select group of valued contacts, industry thought leaders, CTOs and CIOs to exchange ideas and learning experiences with their peers and leading industry experts.
The 2016 UK LiQE event will provide a dedicated stage for discussing a range of topics across current trends and challenges in the digital assurance and quality engineering space. It will also show how expertly delivered quality assurance solutions can help achieve the combination of delivering robust, high quality software at speeds that maintain competitive advantage.
Why should you attend LiQE 2016?
- What direction is the QA/ Testing industry moving in? We will have a key note speech on this topic by Dominique Raviart, who will be discussing current and likely future trends and the challenges they will generate for the quality engineering industry. Dominique Raviart is the IT Services Research Director at NelsonHall, who are the leading outsourcing research and analysis firm.
- What would your peers do? We will also have a range of short presentations on best practices adopted by a number of your peers within the room. There will also be a panel discussion to discuss these learning experiences in greater detail and to share knowledge and understanding of what other leading organisations are doing to achieve their goals.
- Networking and Fun: Throughout the day there will be a host of networking sessions, with food and drinks provided. This will allow you the opportunity to get to know your peers, exchange ideas and valuable information. In addition, there will also be some fun team building events that will provide some light relief from the more serious parts of the agenda.
|10:00 -10:30 AM||Registration|
|10:30 – 11:00 AM||Welcome note|
|11:00 – 12:00 AM||Keynote by Nelson Hall Analyst Dominique
Title: Mitigating The Risks of Digital Transformation through Digital Quality Assurance
Abstract: QA and software testing is going through another cycle of disruption as
This key note presentation will address those issues and discuss how those digital challenges can be overcome.
|12:00 – 12:30||BlueSwan Showcase|
|12:30 – 1:00 PM||Presentation by Industry Thought leader|
|1:00 – 1:45 PM||Lunch Break|
|1:45 – 3:00 PM||Panel discussion
Title “Sharing Quality Assurance Best Practices on Digital Transformation Projects”
The panel discussion will focus on sharing experience
|3:00 – 3:30 PM||Presentation by Industry Thought leader|
|3:30 – 5:30 PM||Let’s have some fun dose|
|5:30 – 6:00 PM||Closing remarks|
|6:00 – 8:00 PM||Dinner & Cocktail|